Tuesday, January 20, 2009

fun baby games!

Here's a fun game to play with a 4 week old...oh wait! That's how old my son is! Although I'd love to take credit for making this one up, I actually got it off a website I've been going to since I was pregnant with Asher. Of all the baby/pregnancy websites online, this is the one I found myself going back to...

Tube talk. Seems pretty obvious what you do, when baby is wide awake and alert grab a cardboard tube, put it to his ear and talk to him. A good way to begin is to tell him you're going to share a secret, then use the tube to tell it. Do the same for both ears and watch his expressions. Oh and have fun!

Sorry to have posted a borrowed pic from the website, but Dallin and I have yet to try this one out. I cant wait to play it with him though, simple as the game seems, it's always cool to learn new things to do with bubbies. Oh the fun!

No comments: