Thursday, April 9, 2009

random acts of randomness

drove to town, upside down, in the car, oh so far, think of me, think of you, taking our kids, to the zoo, pineapple lumps and tummy bumps, hot cross buns just for funs, take me to another place, dotting glitter on my face, miley cyrus or hannah montana? scarf on your head or a pretty bandana? swimming in the ocean, spilling love potion, surfing on the internet, book a flight on a pretty blue jet, catching little butterflies, watching clouds up in the sky, people eat people play people say what they say, peeps are good peeps are bad, peeps give you what you never had, lookin up lookin out, thats what its all about, happy hands happy feet, moving to a funky beat, apples oranges peaches pears, getting older through the years, wrinkly skin, wrinkly face, wrinkles wrinkes all over the place, time goes fast when it dont go slow, primo says just go with the flow, i am here you are there, i can see your under---thats not very nice, put it on ice, can i have a cup of rice with my chicken adobo, im not a hobo, im a lady on a bike and i like to ride solo, dont hit me, kick me or spin me around, i'll put my hand bag on the ground, chase you to the top of a tree, and make you say im sorry to me, please dont leave, there you go, c'mon people, its on with the show,tapos na, haere ra, lets go riding in my car car!

No comments: