Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fairy bread.

Ok, so its not fairy bread as we know it, but a little fairy left some bread on my doorstep.

I've heard there was a fairy floating around dropping bread off on peoples doorsteps when they're not home, I guess it finally happened to us. Notice the bagels? Yes there are bagels too. If only I had cream cheese to go with 'em. Ha ha. Aaaaand, its all fresh!

So now we have so much bread that it wont all fit in our cupboard or freezer. I suppose we'll give some away and play fairy ourselves to unsuspecting neighbors. That should be fun. So thanks bread fairy, we love you!

2 comments:

Ana said...

Just be careful playing the fairy! I remember in my home ward that a new family had moved into the ward from Zimbabwe - the YW pixie dropped cookies at their place and freaked them out - cos as he explained "in Zimbabwe when people knock on your door and run away - it's not a good thing"

:)

Kyz said...

hehehe. noted. ;-)