Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1-4-25

At 1 year, 4 months and 25 days old, my tiny little son has finally taken his first steps.

I always joked to myself that I was sure he was walking around the house when we werent looking. He's been standing without support for months now, using furniture and walls to help get him around on his feet, but until now he'd not taken any steps...well, not that we saw.

I think he was actually waiting til there was a decent enough audience to watch him make his little four step journey from the middle of our living room to our couch. Thankfully my sister-in-law and her 5 kids were over visiting which made for louder cheering and applause than we three could ever have given him.

Anyway, he had a little walk around before I could get to my camera, but I got it in time to catch him on his way to pulling his sisters hair. I guess we'll have to work on making sure he doesn't use his feet just to be a nuisance. I dont fancy our chances...

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm grinning.

triciathomas said...

Adorable!!! Such an exciting thing! I found you on MMB and love your cute blog! You can find me at:

http://tricias-take.blogspot.com/